CLOSED for the season!!
Who's ready for some fall fun? We are excited to bring back our annual fall festival to Roger's Farm! Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting on September 27th-October 27th! Please see below for details.
Looking for something fun to do with your family? We have it all from fall fun family activities to scary haunted corn mazes and zombie paintball rides!!
Admission includes all activities, except items listed under "additional costs." Please visit our Facebook @rogersfarmfla to stay up to date on all information.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED IN THE FESTIVAL
NO REFUNDS. PLEASE CHECK WEATHER.
2020 u-pick season is CLOSED.
Our u-pick strawberry field is now in full swing! Please take a moment to read our rules of the u-pick and hours of operation.
Hours of operation:
Tues-Fri 10-4:00 pm
Sat 10:00-4:00 pm
Sun 1:00-4:00 pm
1. Do not step on or over the black plastic.
2. All children must be supervised by an adult.
3. To pick berries, twist berry upward do not pull on the stems. (For more information/demonstration please ask a staff member at the field).
4. You must pay for berries before entering playground. NO buckets are allowed on playground. PLAYGROUND CLOSES AT 3:30
5. No outside buckets or containers allowed in the field. Please check in up front prior to field entry. We provide the bucket for picking.
6. Last entry to field and is 30 mins prior to closing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
**Please be respectful of our field. If you are not following the rules you my be asked to leave the field**
*Our fields are not organic; we recommend washing ALL produce before eating*
*Due to food safety rules and regulations we DO NOT allow pets of any kind at the farm
For frequent updates make sure to follow our social media pages!