*Limited quantities* White acres, zippers & Pink eyes. This week call to place order.
Who's ready for some fall fun? We are excited to bring back our annual fall festival to Roger's Farm! Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting on October 9th-October 31th! Please see below for details.
Due to Covid-19 some of our traditional activities will not be available this year. However, we have added some new activities to help make your time on the farm memorable for the whole family!!
**Please follow social distancing guidelines set up our Gov. DeSantis**
Looking for something fun to do with your family? We have fall fun family activities.
October 31st hrs 10-2pm
Festival goes thru October 9-31st
Admission includes all activities, except items listed under "additional costs." Please visit our Facebook @rogersfarmfla to stay up to date on all information.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED IN THE FESTIVAL
NO REFUNDS. PLEASE CHECK WEAT
2021 Strawberry season is now open.
Our u-pick strawberry field is now in full swing! Please take a moment to read our rules of the u-pick and hours of operation.
Hours of operation:
Tues-Sat. 10-4:00 pm
*Due to heavy traffic on Saturdays it’s possible some Sundays we will be closed* Call or check Facebook for updates @rogersfarmfla
1. Do not step on or over the black plastic.
2. If you are seen eating excessively you will be asked to leave the farm!!
3. All children must be supervised by an adult.
4. To pick berries, twist berry upward do not pull on the stems. (For more information/demonstration please ask a staff member at the field).
5. You must pay for berries before entering playground. NO buckets are allowed on playground. PLAYGROUND CLOSES AT 3:30
6. No outside buckets or containers allowed in the field. Please check in up front prior to field entry. We provide the bucket for picking.
6. Last entry to field and is 30 mins prior to closing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
**Please be respectful of our field. If you are not following the rules you my be asked to leave the field**
*Our fields are not organic; we recommend washing ALL produce before eating*
*Due to food safety rules and regulations we DO NOT allow pets of any kind at the farm
For frequent updates make sure to follow our social media pages!